4K UHD - Curitiba Paraná - Botanical Garden, Civic Center and Night Center

Reaction score
4K UHD - Curitiba Paraná - Botanical Garden, Civic Center and Night Center

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I have seen many of your videos where you were flying in between tall city buildings. I admire your skill in flying and editing. If I was flying in between tall city buildings, I would probably loose GPS and crash. Next people would call the police on me for spying on them at night. Lol You must be close to the police there. Was it an early morning flight, not many people around?

Reactions: bronis
I have seen many of your videos where you were flying in between tall city buildings. I admire your skill in flying and editing. If I was flying in between tall city buildings, I would probably loose GPS and crash. Next people would call the police on me for spying on them at night. Lol You must be close to the police there. Was it an early morning flight, not many people around?

thank you for following and following, so here in brazil it is more peaceful, there are high videos that i am flying with the police close and very calm.

In high flights the drone is without gps, only in atti, and just hold the bug on your finger kkkkk

There is one that I did passing in a tunnel that was crazy with the music of the jaspion.

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31