4k quality on 4k monitor

Reaction score
Good day guys. Fairly new at this and really enjoying flying the bird. One recently updated my computer set up and bought a 29 inch 4k monitor. I've slotted the micro usb in the card reader of the pc and viewed some of my weekend footage and it's quite grainy. I know the settings on the phantom are set to 4k.....any ideas, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good day guys. Fairly new at this and really enjoying flying the bird. One recently updated my computer set up and bought a 29 inch 4k monitor. I've slotted the micro usb in the card reader of the pc and viewed some of my weekend footage and it's quite grainy. I know the settings on the phantom are set to 4k.....any ideas, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi having a read just fixed p4 bad vids etc,my sd card was to slow,,at mo my action flyin is on 1080 /120 fps,,normal 4k i think is 30/fps,,,but yeh 64GB up to 90MB/s :)hope this was a bit helpful

Thanks for the reply.... I've got a pretty quick card so dont think its that. Cheers anyway [emoji106]

Move step by step. Check if you can see 1080p recorded videos on your TV from SD card.

Reactions: charsean

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20