4K Camera broken?

Reaction score
Hi there! I have run my DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K now for a few weeks, and it works great. But yesterday when I'd run as was the movies and pictures like this. (see attached download link). What can I do about this? The drone has never been crashed.
DJI_0001.jpg and 1 more file

A mystery to me but we have some smart people here ...
To save people downloading that file, JoakimL's camera output is striped like this:
i-G97n4Xk-XL.jpg

Is a picture of good quality or both are bad (photo & camera)?
That would help to know if it is related basically to the camera.

Do you see the same thing on the FPV view?

The stropes go through the whole picture. I have similiar stripes black vertical but only in overexposed bright fragments of footage. I asked dji sup team for help. Will see. I heard it might be hardware issue. But what?

That is the same thing I have in a video of mine. I am working on a fix for it. Mine happened on the 5th flight with no crashes on a Photo shoot for Showtime. It was about 13 minutes into my video and it appears to be an over heating issue. 3 of the 5 processors that are supposed to be heatsinked in the gimbal are not making contact with the top heat sinking case.

Jeremy

Dear bbfpv, have mercy please. I wouldn't bother anybodys head with overexposure lines. This is my problem. You can see it in photo.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2015-09-13 o 13.26.20.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2015-09-13 o 13.26.20.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 365
Nice the problem has great chance to be solved. DJI tech support from Hong Kong agreed to exchange whole gimbal camera set. By the way I bought it via Hong Kong Helipal. They recognized this issue in a second. Funny in parallel I made an official mail to european service and did not even get the reply. They neede for the decision just one shot of raw file. I will keep you informed.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Problem solved by free camera replacement by DJI tech team Europe.

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav