49$ tablet works

I don't have that. I just have the "Cache Locally When Recording" and "Auto Clean up Video Cache (when over 2GB).

Now I am not hooked up to the Phantom so maybe that makes a differenece.
It seems a lot of things don't work unless your hooked to the aircraft. I know the simulator is one, and I've tried to plan a flight for the next day and I was pissin in the wind without the drone up and flying, so that's probably it.

I don't have that. I just have the "Cache Locally When Recording"
Ah, yes, that's the name for the Android version of DJI GO. My screenshot above is from an Apple device.

I have a kindle fire but I'm unable to find the DJI go app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a shot of my kindle hooked up to the phantom. It or my phone doesn't like hooking up in the middle of this rv park, too many wifi signals and big metal rv's around I would guess.

Attachments

• 20160203_120338.jpg
    20160203_120338.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 275
Have you flown with it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here's a shot of my kindle hooked up to the phantom. It or my phone doesn't like hooking up in the middle of this rv park, too many wifi signals and big metal rv's around I would guess.
I have a kindle fire HD that's about 3 years old and never gets used. I'm unable to download the DJI app from google play store for some reason. [emoji848]

yes. As long as I stay away from the park I'm in. My phone acts the same way, doesn't want to hook up. Too many wifi boosters or wifi signals all jambed together. Been down to the beach several times. Flies fine down there.

I have a kindle fire HD that's about 3 years old and never gets used. I'm unable to download the DJI app from google play store for some reason. [emoji848]

I bet it shows the app, just wont let you download it. I had to go through a whole bunch of ****, downloaded 4 files from gadgetsxray.com, install them in a certain order, then it worked. Got on google play, went to the djo go app, and it wouldn't let me dwnld either. Said my device wasn't compatible. So I erased it, and went through the whole process again, and it worked. I cant tell you why, I don't know what I might have done wrong the first time, but it's working now.

I bet it shows the app, just wont let you download it. I had to go through a whole bunch of ****, downloaded 4 files from gadgetsxray.com, install them in a certain order, then it worked. Got on google play, went to the djo go app, and it wouldn't let me dwnld either. Said my device wasn't compatible. So I erased it, and went through the whole process again, and it worked. I cant tell you why, I don't know what I might have done wrong the first time, but it's working now.
I will say that the order in which you download and install the files is of the most importance. The first two were downloaded and installed in order, then I skipped to the 4th file, then the third. If I did anything wrong, it was probably that. The wifi here is spotty because of interference, and I had to try several times to get everything downloaded.

Would you happen to have the name of the files and in which order you installed them?

I gave up on mine. Even tried using the ES explorer recommended by someone.
I can get to the app but it doesn't list kindle as a compatible device to install it
DJI told me it wasn't compatible.

If you do not want to use the script as shown on that video you can still do it this way.....the 4 files are linked on the video description!

Reactions: mikecorn1
Would you happen to have the name of the files and in which order you installed them?

the files are; google account man, google playstore, google play services, google sevices fram. The address is GadgetXray - Google Play Apps. I left a period out on the first one, dwl.gad. The files are still there. You have to have the es app to download them, but its available on fire. make sure you enable apps from unknown sources in the settings menu. On the page the link takes you to, pick the first one, download google play apps.

I did not have any issues installing/running the app on the KindleF after google play store was installed but I did also flash a customer rom (SlimLP). If you use the script method from the 1st video it is very quick and easy to do providing you have a PC.
**I have not flown with this setup, still waiting on dji***

Last edited:
I did not have any issues installing/running the app on the KindleF after google play store was installed but I did also flash a customer rom (SlimLP). If you use the script method from the 1st video it is very quick and easy to do providing you have a PC.
I did it all from the fire, the guy on the video was the only one I could understand, or keep up with..lol

I did it all from the fire, the guy on the video was the only one I could understand, or keep up with..lol

Either way works.....let us know how it performs during flight if you get to try it before I do.

**I would not clutter this thing full of apps, keep it clean except for apps like clean master to clear/free ram before flight**

I upgraded my phone not long ago, and when the girl was going through all my contacts and apps for transfer, she came across cleanmaster. She said they had more complaints and dead phones from this app than any other. I haven't loaded it since. Just sayin.....

In pretty sure that happened to those that hit "clean" or "boost" on a rooted app without setting it up or knowing what it's doing. But you got a good point!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd