407 ETR Highway Expansion Explored With A Drone And Enduros

Reaction score
3 years ago we were riding through endless fields but now a major highway has made it's way to our enduro playground. We took a drone and dual sport bikes to capture the progress. Watch the video to see the difference between 2015 and now!

Well at least you are having a good time riding over new terrain. In my youth I rode a Yamaha 400 enduro. Is that your track between Best rd. and hwy 35?

Construction workers probably can't stand you. Downright hate your GUTS!

AWESOME VIDEO!!

Reactions: MAJoJa
Fun video to watch. I'm surprised that you weren't chased away by the workers or police. Lot's of places for potential accidents. Thanks for sharing with us. MichaelAxelKlose.

3 years ago we were riding through endless fields but now a major highway has made it's way to our enduro playground. We took a drone and dual sport bikes to capture the progress. Watch the video to see the difference between 2015 and now!

[

Good for you to experience that adventure. That stretch of hiway will outlive you but you will never forget you were there riding first before anyone ever did!
Others are complaining, but unless you were creating some type of damage why would you be chased by police or workers! .Off road motor bikes are for off road runs.
Enjoy!

Reactions: MichaelAxelKlose
Fun video to watch. I'm surprised that you weren't chased away by the workers or police. Lot's of places for potential accidents. Thanks for sharing with us. MichaelAxelKlose.

We only rode on Sundays when the workers weren't there and did the drone shoot on a weekday to capture some activity from the machinery.

Construction workers probably can't stand you. Downright hate your GUTS!

AWESOME VIDEO!!

LOL! We didn't ride with the workers present, always on a Sunday and we never caused any damage. But if I was a worker and saw an enduro, I'd be like right on brother! Why would they care? They get paid, they don't own the property so...

LOL! We didn't ride with the workers present, always on a Sunday and we never caused any damage. But if I was a worker and saw an enduro, I'd be like right on brother! Why would they care? They get paid, they don't own the property so...
As an exconstruction worker I wouldn't care, as long as you weren't in my way. The superintendent might have someone run you off, because of liability.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik