400m and more and headlights

Reaction score
Hello Phantom friends,

Im Raffie (Raphael) from Holland and i have 2 small questions.

1--
I have read that you can choose between two different distances 400m en 800m, can i just go over to 800m range ?

2--
I have problem to see when the Phantom is flying towards me, can i buy headlights for this P Vision 2 plus ?
I have seen a drone (older type) with headlights…

Many greetings from flat Holland, but still in the game to be World Champion football ;-)

CE mode is 400m and FCC mode is 800m. These are theoretical maximums and in good conditions you can fly further. Most of us select FCC mode via the screw on the back of the controller.

hmmm... i've not read anything about 'headlights' on drones. I think what most people do, including myself, is rely on the little radar or arrow on the bottom left portion of the Vision app to indicate the direction the Phantom is pointing. This is assuming that you're using this app and flying with First Person Video (FPV). You will also notice that the red lights are in the front, and green lights in the rear... another indicator of front from rear. Highly recommend you thoroughly read the manual and maybe watch some youtube videos prior to flying if you haven't already done so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers