3d Printed Guard and Lens Cap Kit

Yep. Bought two. They are good.

Creator is a regular poster here. Been making these for a long time now.

I've been using his gimbal lock for a long time as well and it works very good. Price is very reasonable. I'd highly recommend any of these gimbal locks over the DJI lock. These are so much easier to use. Having the lens cover and lock separate allows for more ways to use them. So it's good in that way. Personally, I've two-sided taped them together.

I wouldn't use a plastic Gimbal guard. I did have a carbon fiber one I was using but took it off because I had to use my box as a case for a little while. I got a Dronecrates backpack but don't know if I will put the gimbal guard back on. I just don't think I need it and I especially wouldn't waste my time with a plastic one.

In for 1. So sick of DJIs clear plastic gimbal lock and deep lens cover. TY for posting.

I ordered a lens cap and gimbal lock last weekend, should be here this week.

My kit arrived today and I just ordered it on Sunday! All of the parts fit better than I expected. I will have to modify my hard case to allow for the gimbal guard but I figured that I would have to. Thanks for the recommendations, this is just what I was looking for.

Got mine as well. Installed everything except the lens hood. Also had to modify my case to accommodate the gimbal protector.
Make sure you use zip ties on the gimbal protector as indicated in the instructions

Thank you for the post and replies. It's hard to find stuff that fits the Standard.

Old post but a good post, just ordered mine today. Very reasonable pricing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie