33 flights.

Reaction score
Had my phantom 3 Advanced for 1 month now. I have done 33 flights and got 6.30 hours flight time. Every flight has been faultless in all ways. What a fantastic product DJI have produced. Just saying.....
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445107053.421697.jpg

I'm only up to 11 flights and enjoying it more each time I fly. What case is that and where did you get the battery labels? Eventually is like to get a hard case where I can keep the props on like that as well.

Had my phantom 3 Advanced for 1 month now. I have done 33 flights and got 6.30 hours flight time. Every flight has been faultless in all ways. What a fantastic product DJI have produced. Just saying.....
View attachment 33714
I agree! Amazing product, but much of what we hear the forums is about its imperfections giving many the wrong idea. I have a P3A (lightbridge drone for $1000!) Very happy customer here as well! It's not perfect but damned close!

Nice one Steve..that's good to hear...I was reading your post and was waiting for the 'but' and 'cracks', but seems your P3 is 100%. Will be getting mine before `xmas.

Reactions: lotusteve
I've had my P3P for nearly 1 month also and I've done 117 flights(a lot of those just messing in my street ), flight time of 12 hours and 22 minutes and 92 miles distance, I love it! Haha. ..
Good to here, gives me confidence when I get mine, not that I need convincing to buy the best UAV on the market.

I'm only up to 11 flights and enjoying it more each time I fly. What case is that and where did you get the battery labels? Eventually is like to get a hard case where I can keep the props on like that as well.
My case is a type 61 hard case and the battery labels are made by hand held label maker.

Reactions: fly_it
I have over 70 flights, over 100 km flown, gone out to 2.5 km range, flown 4 batteries back to back as often as I can in temps up to 40 degrees Celsius and have no issues at all. I love the machine and the price and it's my hobby away from family and kids. It's not my first Phantom and won't be my last. I'm just a beginner I'm sure but it's a pure joy. Buy one, fly one, repeat.

I love my p3p, I enjoy every flight but I can not fly away knowing how much it costs!

Good to know, the product seems way ahead of other vendor offerings in the same price range.

I'm also enjoying my P3A for the last two months. All perfect flights, completely satisfied with follow me, poi modes and it's flying range. Total 30 flights, flight time 5 hrs, flight distance 90,500 ft. It is simply an amazing aerial equipment. FPV experience is also flawless, I'm using Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE

I have 7 hours of flight, no issues at all. Just ordered another battery (#3) and the triple battery/remote charger

I have one of the cheap triple chargers. I paid like $12 and would pass it on for about the same. It came with no documentation but seemed to work okay. After talking to some people, I coughed up the bucks for the DJI quad charger. I figured it had less chance of causing any problems for these very expensive batteries.

55 flights since I bought my P3P about a month ago, 6.5 hours, 69,000 feet. iOS 9 the whole time, mostly on my Mini 2. No problems.

Update: I just did the math. Yeah, apparently I do a lot of hovering, not moving!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1