32G micro disk not working

Reaction score
My new Vision 2+ camera works fine with provided 4G card, but when formatted and tried with 32G disk, can't open recorded video. Error message says "unable to render".
Any thoughts? Anyone?
Thanks

What class is the card. Needs to be 6 or faster.
Drop the resolution to 720 at 30 fps. If it records in that mode then your card is too slow.

cruisehawk said:
My new Vision 2+ camera works fine with provided 4G card, but when formatted and tried with 32G disk, can't open recorded video. Error message says "unable to render".
Any thoughts? Anyone?
Thanks
Did you stop the recording before you powered off the Phantom?
if not, the file is corrupted and you can fix it by putting the card back in and power cycling the phantom once.

Mako79 said:
What class is the card. Needs to be 6 or faster.
Drop the resolution to 720 at 30 fps. If it records in that mode then your card is too slow.

The one that came with my drone was only class 4

I ditched that and put in a 32gb class 10

cruisehawk said:
Any thoughts? Anyone?
Thanks
My original 4G card as i started to fly at more speed and takig video (more data to write to the card) , i started to get messges like "low speed card" .. so i started to use a 16 GB class 10 card.
Also used a 32 Gb class 4 at the begining withou problems.
Best regards : Juan

I also have a problem with the change to a 32 gig micro card. I have Iphone 4. The photos and video were fine with the 4 gig card, but upon switching to the 32 gig, I now get an error message "SD CARD ERROR".

I tried to record a video, DITTO.

I tried to "format, thinking the new card was somehow incompatible, but then a new message, "FORMAT INCOMPLETE" and the screen locks.

I can find no troubleshooting link to tell me what is wrong.

Any help?

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers