32 channel mod worth it with the stock Rc?

Reaction score
At most I'll prolly just be buying those antenna reflectors.. Just wondering first of all if it is worth doing this mod, will I be able to use all 32 channels in auto? Or will it have to be in manual select mode.

Lastly Iv looked everywhere, I have the latest version of dji go, and for the life of me can't figure out where you download this secret "32 channel data download" from . Any help with this would be greatly appericated.

My plan is to have slightly better range.. But I'm not trying to spend a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At most I'll prolly just be buying those antenna reflectors.. Just wondering first of all if it is worth doing this mod, will I be able to use all 32 channels in auto? Or will it have to be in manual select mode.

Lastly Iv looked everywhere, I have the latest version of dji go, and for the life of me can't figure out where you download this secret "32 channel data download" from . Any help with this would be greatly appericated.

My plan is to have slightly better range.. But I'm not trying to spend a ton of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
32 channels work with custom only. Auto uses the stock channels only.

I see you are using an iPhone. If you are interested, check out this one post:

More channels hack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers