32 channel hack

Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do the 32 channel hack? Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks Jarred, but I'm not quite sure if I understood the video. I'm kind of new to this whole thing.

I have no idea how to do it. If you get any insight please let me know.

It took me two hours to get it.. First, what are you using? (Computer)

If using Mac, that's the problem because it hides the file

Here is the Zip file that you need to unzip, but when you do on mac, you still will not see it. Mac hides alot of ****. When you unzip it dont keep hitting it, if you do and when you see the files, delete them all and then just re-unzip the file.
Quickly Show/Hide Hidden Files on Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite & El Capitan | Ian Lunn - Front-end Developer
Follow that link on how to show hidden files, It will look like a old school green and black file after you unzip it but do not double click it. Your just gonna drag it over to the Itunes djiGo app.
Open itunes with the pad connected, open up the pad, go to apps, scroll down till you see the dji Go app all the way at the bottom, and then just drag the file into the area on the right. You can kinda go off the youtube video that is always posted. I just gave you the steps he does not above. Good luck and let me know

Attachments

• 32 Channel Configs File.zip
    202 bytes · Views: 227
Last edited:
I've been having issues with loss of video while flying my P3A past 1k feet so I just did this softmod to try out tomorrow in the same spot I had issues today. Thanks for the info and I will update once tested.

Great video of the how to. I always have to remind pilots that the hack does not increase the over all range of aircraft and controller. It only increases the Lightbridge HD video range. You still have the stock range for controlling the AC itself. If you look at the status bars during flight, you will notice 2 separerate status bars. One for controller and One for HD video feed.
Always pay attention to the controller status bar for controller distance.
I still get the same average distance with all of my aircraft with the hack.
I have little to no video feed drops using the hack.
When flying with my club, we always like the diversity of channels when there are more than 5 of us in the air at once. No video interference between each other.
For you pilots that fly FPV with head gear, should set their HDMI output to run with telemetry enabled.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik