300km range drone?

Reaction score
From Singapore!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442452256.765180.jpg

Well, if this is going to happen, Amazon won't longer need any express courier... :(:(:(

Can't wait until some nasty dudes in Isis learns to fly this into a crowded area.

Getting way out hand here. These things need to be regulated. No way any *** is allowed to fly a plane without a license and serious regulations, these drones above are basically planes.

Better do the same for drones.

Last edited:
Can't wait until some nasty dudes in Isis learns to fly this into a crowded area.

Getting way out hand here. These things need to be regulated. No way any *** is allowed to fly a plane without a license and serious regulations, these drones above are basically planes.

Better do the same for drones.

Why bother with drones when a pressure cooker in a backpack will do just fine. Or ya know, any easily obtained semi automatic rifle with lots of ammo. I can get a lot more "bang" for my terrorism buck without having to worry about the weight limitations of a drone. Both have proven track records and are easy enough to do.

If you're interested in committing an act of terror, you're not looking for overly complicated solutions.

Basically, drones are a pretty "edge case" scenario no matter how you cut it... To loosely quote Star Trek, the price we pay for freedom is continuing vigilance. If every few years we have minor terrorism in return for the core American values, I'm fine with it.

Obesity, drugs, alcohol, stupidity all kill more people per year than terrorism (at least on American soil) has in its lifetime. Check out the number of violent crimes in America since Newtown... It's staggering.

To summarize, someone strapping a bomb to a drone is pretty low down on my list of concerns.

Why bother with drones when a pressure cooker in a backpack will do just fine. Or ya know, any easily obtained semi automatic rifle with lots of ammo. I can get a lot more "bang" for my terrorism buck without having to worry about the weight limitations of a drone. Both have proven track records and are easy enough to do.

If you're interested in committing an act of terror, you're not looking for overly complicated solutions.

Basically, drones are a pretty "edge case" scenario no matter how you cut it... To loosely quote Star Trek, the price we pay for freedom is continuing vigilance. If every few years we have minor terrorism in return for the core American values, I'm fine with it.

Obesity, drugs, alcohol, stupidity all kill more people per year than terrorism (at least on American soil) has in its lifetime. Check out the number of violent crimes in America since Newtown... It's staggering.

To summarize, someone strapping a bomb to a drone is pretty low down on my list of concerns.

Well said.
It amazes me that in the USA you can carry a loaded 5.56 openly in many states and yet people panic when they see a drone or something a bit out of the ordinary!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic