30% video lag

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting really delayed live video feed when your battery is under 30%? this wasnt happenign to my p4pro for the first few months, now it seems to be hapn every time when im returning home,

Is anyone else getting really delayed live video feed when your battery is under 30%? this wasnt happenign to my p4pro for the first few months, now it seems to be hapn every time when im returning home,

P4P+ / iOS / Android?

I haven't had my P4P long enough to be able to attempt to duplicate your issue however I am using an IPhone 7 Plus running 10.2.1 and have had my battery down into the 10% range and have not noticed any video lag or issues whatsoever ever as of yet. I have however uninstalled the application and reinstalled it with each upgraded version and firmware update/change as well cleared the video cache after every flight when I am done with it. That may be helping me but I have not had my Phantom 4 Pro for longer than 6 weeks so I will have to report back to you over time. Keep us posted! Thank you,

Jesse

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31