30 days of AMAZING THAILAND BEACHES with P3A in 3 minutes

Reaction score

Hi everyone,

Thats a short movie of my last trip to amazing thailand

pretty new to editing using DAVINCI RESOLVE (after more than couple months of reading its manual with lots of trail and error)

had to use resolve as it was super sunny in thailand and not having any ND filter on my P3A + no sun shade for the smart phone (which is my fault) my footage always came out super bright and grainy to the point of being pure crap without excessive color grading.

also had a big problem with fluctuating bitrates although i shot the entire trip using 60fps.

Drone setup:
-stock phantom 3 advanced
-stock gla300 controller
-planned long distance missions were done using litchi
-point of interest shots were done using go app ( i think its smoother imo?)

Please ENJOY and feel free to ask me anything :)

Reactions: ChrisW

Hi everyone,

Thats a short movie of my last trip to amazing thailand

pretty new to editing using DAVINCI RESOLVE (after more than couple months of reading its manual with lots of trail and error)

had to use resolve as it was super sunny in thailand and not having any ND filter on my P3A + no sun shade for the smart phone (which is my fault) my footage always came out super bright and grainy to the point of being pure crap without excessive color grading.

also had a big problem with fluctuating bitrates although i shot the entire trip using 60fps.

Drone setup:
-stock phantom 3 advanced
-stock gla300 controller
-planned long distance missions were done using litchi
-point of interest shots were done using go app ( i think its smoother imo?)

Please ENJOY and feel free to ask me anything :)

First of all, amazing video!! Which areas did you visit and which were your favorite(s)? My wife and I just visited Thailand for the first time in May and absolutely loved it!

Great video, hope to see more in the future!! SUBSCRIBED!!!

Reactions: pensioner1939
Amazing video

First of all, amazing video!! Which areas did you visit and which were your favorite(s)? My wife and I just visited Thailand for the first time in May and absolutely loved it!

Great video, hope to see more in the future!! SUBSCRIBED!!!

thanks conrad ! i travel to the land of smiles almost twice yearly as you can never get enough of it, however that was my 1st trip to it with my p3. in that trip i visited phuket island, koh samui, koh phangan,

samui is the best overall balanced experience island and one of the cleanest beaches on planet earth awesome for couples !

tip: for the best enjoyment of phuket and koh samui make sure to rent a bike and plan your daily trips urself through reading and googling according to your interests but thats just me !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj