3 Standard Questions

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking about getting the standard.

Do I need internet.
I know I need it for the app to download and update ect but do I need internet for anything else

maps, but you can preload them before you fly

You'll need an Internet connection to download and cache the maps. But, there is no need for an Internet connection when you're out flying.

So you can use the app to take off, do waypoints ect without internet???

You'll need an Internet connection to download and cache the maps. But, there is no need for an Internet connection when you're out flying.

Thank you. Guys!!

How often do they crash has I notice it didn't have blade guards. ??

The consensus is, if you're a beginner or you fly in close quarters often, you might want to add blade guards, but if you have intermediate experience and plan normal outdoors flying, it's best to fly without guards.

The consensus is, if you're a beginner or you fly in close quarters often, you might want to add blade guards, but if you have intermediate experience and plan normal outdoors flying, it's best to fly without guards.

I recently had the X5sc and crashed loads, but it wasn't that good to control if I'm honest with you.

But I'm glad you can add guards, do they come with or do I have to folk out some more money??

Yes but do your research. I would get the ones that allow removal of the top cover without having to remove all four of the motor mount bolts. Also, when the day comes that you want to remove the guard mounts, you MUST remember to use the ORIGINAL motor mount bolts, NOT the prop guard motor mount bolts. Very important.

I've watched alot of videos and reviews on YouTube as well as reading up on reviews and it all seems good.

And thank you for tht!!

Yes but do your research. I would get the ones that allow removal of the top cover without having to remove all four of the motor mount bolts. Also, when the day comes that you want to remove the guard mounts, you MUST remember to use the ORIGINAL motor mount bolts, NOT the prop guard motor mount bolts. Very important.

Another question, 25 mins battery, is that just 25 mins FLYING?? And does it last longer or shorter??

25 mins is pushing your battery to the maximum. It's not healthy for the battery and not recommended. But in an emergency, you can hope to get 25 mins.

Hope this helps

18 minutes is a more common flight time. That's assuming you're landing when the battery is at about 30%.

Thank you. Is there any cheap alternative for the batteries, they really should give you two, they are very expensive!!!

There are some knock-off batteries, but I wouldn't trust them after shelling out hundreds for a Phantom.

Do Vision 2 battery's work in standards??

Attachments

• 1453392378892.jpg
    1453392378892.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 213

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4