3 Questions Please

Reaction score
If I should have warranty issues with a P4pro what vendor is going to do the best job helping resolve the issue?

Should DJI market it's larger bright screen will it be able to put on the P4Pro?

Litchi...Works on only the 4 but will not work on the 4 Pro??

1. Will leave this one to others as I have not yet needed any after-sales vendor assistance, but I will note that Best Buy will allow hassle-free returns for any reason within 14 days. Due to DJI's stringent return policies it can can tricky with many vendors (not their fault, they just don't want to be left holding the bag with DJI.) And even if DJI allows the return it can take several weeks to get a refund (DAMHIK.)

2. You can use any external device you want on a P4P, but not the P4P+.

3. Likewise, Litchi works on the P4P but not the P4P+.

Smiller answered well for 2 and 3.

Regarding 1, i'm assuming you live in the US and therefore I can't help you regarding the best vendor 'cause i'm from europe.

But still, my 2 cents here : if the error is hardware/software related, Dji is most likely going to repair or exchange it, no matter who sold it to you. The vendor won't be much help to you.
However if the fault is yours (like it is for most of the failure as far as I understood), Dji won't cover it and you'll be on you own.

I'm strongly thinking about getting a full insurance for theft, damages and loss on my bird. As far as I know, here in France, it's something like 300 or 400€ a year for full coverage.
It's quite a lot of money - but then I would feel so much more secure if I had it, and I might end up doing better shots because i'm not always scared of loosing it !

I guess I needed to be clearer about question 2. Does the controller have the capacity, in the guts of the thing, to support the type of monitor being used on the +. If DJI comes out with that proposed new monitor, larger than the one now on the +, will folks with the 4 Pro be able to retrofit it to their 4 Pros in some way?
Thanks for you two answering the other questions.

I guess I needed to be clearer about question 2. Does the controller have the capacity, in the guts of the thing, to support the type of monitor being used on the +. If DJI comes out with that proposed new monitor, larger than the one now on the +, will folks with the 4 Pro be able to retrofit it to their 4 Pros in some way?
Yes, the CrystalSky monitors (and most any other I would imagine) have a USB port and plug into the P4P controller just like a tablet or phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20