3 Miles Away! No loss?

Reaction score
I am so confused on how people are saying they set their drones to fly up to three miles away? How is this possible being as GS wont let me set anything over 800M?

2 different things

GS has a flight limit radius, its a maximum the craft can fly on a full battery , the software limit in the asst is to stop learner flyers going to far,

People who fly 3 miles away have usually modded their TX and quad to get longer range control and longer range FPV.

Unless the PC version of GS has no limit on distance unlike the app based GS

I still crap myself when I go a few hundred yards :(

Cyclone said:
I still crap myself when I go a few hundred yards :(
You'll get over that after awhile ! ;)

dirkclod said:

I dont think I will. Ive never had major issues with my Vision, just minor ones. But always in the back of my mind Im thinking if I take it high/far its not going to come back.

I know I just need to do it once or twice and Ill be ok, but its that first time. :oops:

Cyclone said:
dirkclod said:

I dont think I will. Ive never had major issues with my Vision, just minor ones. But always in the back of my mind Im thinking if I take it high/far its not going to come back.

I know I just need to do it once or twice and Ill be ok, but its that first time. :oops:
Try it is stages. That will make it less of a worry. Just be sure you have a good home lock and a tracker on the quad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers