3-Axis Gimbal Test on a DJI Phantom 2 Vision

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I expected this kind of ingenuity to emerge when the p2v first came to market, but it seems like it took a while for the tinkering to really get going. Now it seems the gates are starting to open, though they aren't exactly flood gates, I'm glad to see progress on multiple fronts.

Rich

GMANNZ said:
ZonComGMZ said:
Looks like someone might have found a way to get a cheap 3-axis gimbal working on the P2V.

https://vimeo.com/87706049

Resistance is futile ... wow looks like the Borg got their hands on it :) ... but very cool

Yes he has definitely been assimilated :)

That kind of looks like an arris 3000 "smart" or something... out of stock but cheaper than the newer models- may be the first gen of the arris 3000? It could be rebalanced using the alexmos firmware and frankenstein'd into that rig.

On another note- I was in the local hobby shop today and saw the newly delivered FCH-40 something or another Phantom 5.8ghz thing... I am not impressed- especially with the little iphone/tablet holder dohickey thingamajig and the cheap feel to the way it presents. I am getting jaded I suspect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik