2nd video from Phantom Vision 2+

Reaction score
So took my bird out for a more lengthy flight. Covered an area in Two Rivers Wisconsin. Thought East Twin River would be cool since we finally got snow. I then decided to check the distance increase of my FPV since I did a FPVLR Stage 1 upgrade. Got to 1800 feet and couldnt hear or see it anymore, so brought her home. Thanks for watching
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BwciPRDol

Lets try this again

What software were you using? What ever it was is it wasn't doing a very good job with stability. Yes point of interest is a very hard manual maneuver and takes lots of practice.

I was using Microsoft Movie Maker as I just started with this great hobby. I could have used a stabilization feature but didn't. Next time I will use that. Thanks

I don't think I've ever seen a P2V+ video rock that much. Have you calibrated everything?

It should still be much steadier than that.

Yes it was very windy (10-20 mph) when I sgot video

Either youtube was messing with the video or it's the roll motor on the gimbal is is not working correctly. Have you crashed or had extremely hard landing before that flight??

YouTube does have a habit of trying to straighten out video without asking before hand and it can mess up the footage you uploaded.

Does your original file sway like that?

Yes the original sways too. I thought it was just the wind. I will have to do some checking

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj