2nd drone

Reaction score
So I just bought the phantom 4 after loving my 3 advanced (upgrading). Do I need to fill out another FAA reg form/get a new registration #? Or do I use existing from my other model? Trying to find info from the FAA is almost impossible so was hoping someone could help me with this. I have no problem registering another aircraft if needed. Or do I just paste on the same registration # from the phantom 3? Thanks in advance. Happy flying all

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No your number is good for as many as you want for 3 years

Though this may not be your case, I wanted to add that if you have a 333 exemption and the Phantom 4 was not in your original 333 exemption application, then you must submit a new 333 application and also register the UAV with an N-number.

Thank you! Yea I have not done the 333. As this is pure hobby. But appreciate the added info. I'll attach current reg number to new phantom. Appreciate the help

So to be clear, YOU register with the FAA, not your Quad. The number you are given is the same for all the Quads you own...

I've been registered with the FAA, yes. The quad is only registered with DJI per the APP when setting up. But my quads all have the FAA tag number on or inside the aircraft. Thanks again for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31