20 second flight time

Reaction score
Hi all,this is the first time I have posted on here,so i hope its in the right place! I went out this morning,to fly for the first time with my 4 pro+,( I had a P4 for 9 months) for some reason after about 20-25 seconds the camera stops recording,the remote makes a ding sound and it stops recording,any ideas please

Do you have a micro sd card in your craft? Did you format the card in your craft using GO?

So, to be clear, you had a 20 second recording time, not a 20 second flight time?

I have seen this a lot. Change the camera setting from 30fps to 24fps. This will solve your problem.

I'm seeing similar symptoms with my P4P when recording 3840x2160 UHD at 60FPS. The recording randomly stops. I see a pattern of this with certain SD cards I use, all of which are U3 type higher speed devices. I'm not sure what the cause is yet, but this problem can also record and create files that cannot be opened to edit, post flight.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Thank's for the reply's,I changed the Video settings to 1080p just to see if it was the card and it recorded ok,I flew for about ten minutes so it had a good test,Then tried it again with the settings 3840x2160 4K and after about 20-30 seconds it cut out again.
So I changed the sd card to a Sandisk Extreme 64gb That cost £30.00 plus ,Tried it again and it is spot on,So as you said John,it was the SD card,a Samsung Evo plus 32gb that I just paid £18.00 for,I spent hours reading up on which was the best card and both looked good but one didn't work!

Thank's again to you all!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj