2 yellow flashes, and cannot calibrate GPS

Reaction score
Hi, I have a DJI phantom 1. I installed new firmware, calibrated the TX, did everything necessary for the firmware upgrade aside from GPS re calibration, here is why... When I power on the phantom, it goes through the normal flashes, then it goes to 2 yellow flashes then pause, then two yellow flashes, pause, and it does this constantly. What does this mean? I am unable to calibrate the GPS. when I flip the GPS/ATTI switch ten times nothing happens... it just keeps blinking the two yellow flashes. Any ideas? Its fairly frustrating!

Two yellow blinks would indicate Atti mode with sticks not centered. The Transmitter needs calibrating it seems. Tell us what your findings are when linking the Phantom with the Assistant software.

The yellow light is blinking in GPS mode. I just re calibrated the TX again, and it still does it.

What should I be looking for in the assistant software? Im relatively new to this stuff

After a new firmware upgrade you should load the defaults file you can download from the DJI site using the Assistant Tools page. Then press every defaults button you see. Check whether Receiver type is set to D-Bus. Sliders should move in the Assistant when you move sticks on the transmitter. Then do all calibrations. Basic and advanced IMU and transmitter. Check all settings in all tabs. Vital one is Mixer Type in Aircraft tab which should be set to Quad-Rotor X. Then do a compass calibration and let it acquire GPS fix and see whether it still doesn't behave as it's supposed to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31