2 Used - (Like New) DJI Phantom 3 Professional 849.95 Free Shipping

This used department at B&H Photo is a joke....they advertise a semi good deal but ya caint actually buy it.....
My experiences: a couple of weeks ago this was advertised. I put it in my shopping cart waited until online orders were available...and poof it was gone...(I sat there like an ebay auction)
Earlier today....add it to my shopping cart even entered in my credit card info...hit enter and again...poof it was gone.....
I called both times to find out what was going on....I was told the first time it wasn't really in my shopping cart....ok...
Today I was told they made a mistake and didn't have one available. What???
SOUNDS to me the ole Bait and Switch!!!!

This used department at B&H Photo is a joke....they advertise a semi good deal but ya caint actually buy it.....
My experiences: a couple of weeks ago this was advertised. I put it in my shopping cart waited until online orders were available...and poof it was gone...(I sat there like an ebay auction)
Earlier today....add it to my shopping cart even entered in my credit card info...hit enter and again...poof it was gone.....
I called both times to find out what was going on....I was told the first time it wasn't really in my shopping cart....ok...

There is a line of people like you (and me) trying the same thing.

There is a line of people like you (and me) trying the same thing.

Really? Did you put one in Your cart and confirm with a credit card during checkout??? Because I DID!!! I don't know about You...but when I make a commitment to purchase Online....This is the point of No Return.....

Don't get me wrong...I'm not attacking you.....I'm sharing my personal true to life experiences with others in hopes that Shady Deals like this Stop.

Really? Did you put one in Your cart and confirm with a credit card during checkout??? Because I DID!!! I don't know about You...but when I make a commitment to purchase Online....This is the point of No Return.....

Don't get me wrong...I'm not attacking you.....I'm sharing my personal true to life experiences with others in hopes that Shady Deals like this Stop.

Yes, I did. B&H photo is the biggest non-chain photography retailer in the U.S. They do a ton of business. If they post a good deal on used equipment - it's gone in seconds or minutes.

I lived next door to B&H photo for 3 years. Great place.

Yes, I did. B&H photo is the biggest non-chain photography retailer in the U.S. They do a ton of business. If they post a good deal on used equipment - it's gone in seconds or minutes.

I lived next door to B&H photo for 3 years. Great place.

I'm well acquainted with B&H Photo...and I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night....your point???

Didn't you just state "There is a line of people like you (and me) trying the same thing."
And now are you saying that you did buy a used one?

Again I'm not here to argue or debate with You about my experiences. Take it or Leave it.

I actually got one of these. It arrived today and it appears to have a dead camera. I guess it's going back tomorrow... which is a shame, because the drone itself looks brand spankin new.

I got lucky and I was able to purchase one of these this morning. I did a live chat with one of the "employees" and they told me that they repaired them to bring them up to par for resale making necessary repairs. Lets see if I get a lemon or not.

Mine's fine... shipping must have jostled one of the camera cables loose (the one that's tucked in there a bit, so I didn't see it flopping around). Hooked it back up and it's good to go. Test flight here in a bit.

Other than that, I'd be surprised if this wasn't new. The plastic wrapper was even still on the remote (and everything else). Every single accessory was included and none looked opened.

Killer KILLER deal.

That's not my experience at all. I've bought 5 Phantoms there not to mention other used goods and never had an issue. Sorry to hear about your experience. If you can grab a Phantom there, that's the way to go.

What probably happened to InspectorJim is he put it in his cart and started the checkout process, but between the time he started the checkout process and when he completed the checkout process, all of them sold.

That's relatively common on VERY hot items and I'm not sure what B&H could reasonably do to prevent it. They can't really be expected to hold the item while it's in your cart.

I still see one available on B&H. Each listing is different url so its easier to bookmark product page and the used listings will show up underneath (usually updated first thing in the morning)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20