2 Questions

Reaction score
First question................. explain maps to me. I've read that you can download them "before" going flying. How do I do that? Just open the remote control and scroll to where I'm wanting to fly? I'm not sure I understand this. And if I'm already there, using my iPhone, I get a notice about no wifi and that it will use a lot of data to download them with cellular. I click OK, so does it go ahead and download them?

Question 2..................... what is the difference between Follow mode and FPV mode, and which one should I be using? I see the camera looks to the side just a wee bit more on Follow mode. What's that about?

Thanks!

First question................. explain maps to me. I've read that you can download them "before" going flying. How do I do that? Just open the remote control and scroll to where I'm wanting to fly? I'm not sure I understand this. And if I'm already there, using my iPhone, I get a notice about no wifi and that it will use a lot of data to download them with cellular. I click OK, so does it go ahead and download them?

Question 2..................... what is the difference between Follow mode and FPV mode, and which one should I be using? I see the camera looks to the side just a wee bit more on Follow mode. What's that about?

Thanks!
1) Load the pilot app, scroll around the map and it'll cache it. Make sure to zoom in to get more detail. Yes, in the field if you have a cell connection it'll download the map.
2) In FPV the camera locks straight ahead and moves with the bird. Follow is the opposite (ie, uses the gimbal to keep the camera level).

Reactions: snerd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic