2 Problems Configuring Nazam mode...

Reaction score
Howdy! I am thrilled with m PV and after about 40 flights I am ready to take the plunge into Nazam mode. However, from what I see there are problems getting the settings as I'd like, so I don't dare keep it in this mode and try flying.

I am sure it is something that I am doing wrong, but here are the two problems I am having when configuring in Nazam mode:

1) Setting the S1 (X2) stick to do GPS - Atti - Manual works just fine, but when i 'flip the switch' the indicator on the bottom never shows GPS. It shows Atti on both Atti and GPS in the MODE: XXXX section whereas the Indicator does show GPS as Blue. This makes me nervous it didn't work well

2) My IOC doesn't take / work. I select the checkbox for IOC and when i flip S2 - it never moves on the indicator. If I go to another screen and come back, the IOC checkbox is unselected.

I am running the latest firmware upgrades (did them again this morning to be absolutely certain).

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Everything on and connected find. Here is a picture showing the issue #1 example that has me worried, notice GPS is Highlighted, but it is showing Atti in the MODE

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-14 at 5.50.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-14 at 5.50.42 PM.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 943
szobell said:
Everything on and connected find. Here is a picture showing the issue #1 example that has me worried, notice GPS is Highlighted, but it is showing Atti in the MODE

If you are testing indoors there will be no satellites available for GPS, so it will revert to Atti mode. No problem.

OH my gosh... Makes total sense.

Could the exact same type of issue be with the IOC as it is not far away from the controller?

Thank you!

Correct on the GPS mode not working while indoors. As for your IOC issues this is not a similar issue. You should be able to get the IOC checkmark to 'lock' in once selected. Can you explain how you are going about selecting IOC within the Assistant software in more detail?

BManCan said:
If you are testing indoors there will be no satellites available for GPS, so it will revert to Atti mode. No problem.

I just tested my Phantom Vision in NazaM mode connected to the assistant software indoors. When my switch is set to GPS, the mode at the bottom of the screen said "GPS Atti".
Maybe you do have something not quite right. I wonder if the GPS module is not being detected.

BManCan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj