2 New Phantom 3 Pro/Adv Controllers + Extras

Reaction score
I have 2 brand new Phantom 3 Pro/Advanced controllers for sale. They include a 3D printed windsurfer signal enhancer, and a 3D printed tablet mount arm stabilizer. Also included with each is an extender for larger tablets. See pictures for all the included accessories.

These controllers have been tested with 2 different Phantom 3's, and both work flawlessly. Neither have been used outside of the testing.

$200 each plus shipping. If you take both, shipping is free.
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG

It's a fair question. I do this as a side business, so I've always had a backup. So right now I have a P3 that I use all the time. I have another P3 and my old P2 as backups. My old P2 has a ground station, so I use that when autonomous flight is handy. So one of my P3's suffered a crash, so I replaced it. So out of 3 P3s, I have only used one controller. If I switch birds, I just pair it with the one controller.

Also, when I got my first P3, it came in with a broken antenna, and mobile device mount. You can't really repair those, so my local dealer gave me a used one to use while he sent mine back. When the replacement came in, he told me I could keep the "loaner" if I just paid him for the HDMI module that he had already installed in it. This is actually the only P3 controller I have used. I put a metal Inspire mobile device holder on it as well, so all the more reason to stick with it. I never even took the replacement out of the box until I decided to test it, and put all the 3D printed gizmos on it. I do some service work for my dealer, and supply some 3D printed stuff so we try to keep it a win win.

So, now I'm looking to invest in an Inspire1. I also do 3D printing so I figured I would put all the 3D printed gizmos on the 2 I don't use, and sell those since I really don't need them. Just an FYI, I will be listing my newest P3 (my current backup) for sale as well. It has about 20 flights on it. It is the old style shell and motors, but I have never seen any cracks on any of my P3s. Even the box on this one I'm selling looks brand new. Still has my dealers $1408 price tag on it.

I deal fair and square, and treat folks the way I like to be treated. When I sell the P3, it will have a 3D printed gimbal guard, and lens cover/gimbal lock as well. I have positive feedback over at RC Groups, and 192 100% positive feedbacks at eBay as well. I have these controllers on buy it now on eBay for $250, because that's about what I've seen them go for over there.

Thanks for the question, I appreciate your interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.