2 drones in air at same time?

Reaction score
Anyone know if theres any problems flying two drones in the air at the same time? just asking the lother day me and my boy were out he was up with his Inspire 1 a few hundred feet turned on my phantom 3 and as soon as I turned mine on his said dissconnected, brought mine down shut it off his reconnected, was this just a fluke or whats the deal with that?

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I don't see any problem. Let's see if some one else had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Not sure what that was about Squid but seen several threads here where several were flying together and was no issue at all .

Reaction score
My brother was out with us that day as well with his phantom 3 advanced and noticed when he was in the air and my son took off his screen flickered a bit when he took off just found it weird that all three of us had a glitch when trying to fly at the same time

Reaction score
Hey Dirk, glad to hear from you buddy.....ya Ive read where there hasnt been problems flyin them together but seem all 3 of us had a glitch that day was just wondering what caused it or if anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey Dirk, glad to hear from you buddy.....ya Ive read where there hasnt been problems flyin them together but seem all 3 of us had a glitch that day was just wondering what caused it or if anyone else experienced this?
You also Squid but here all the time or mavic . Saw this the other day Quick pass me the Aeroguard !
and another member that has meets in Fl that they fly all kinds at the same time .
Me has to fly alone so I can't say but really shouldn't be no issues . Maybe someone has and will chime in .
Be safe my friend :)

Reaction score
Are your channels set to manual or auto?

Reaction score
I've flown around other P3s and also the I1, sometimes 3 or 4 of us in the air, and never had anything weird happening.

Reaction score
A few months ago I was at a DJI event, and a few of us brought our P3P's. One guy had his up, and about 30 yards away (we were on a football field...) I tried flying mine, but I could never get it connected. Everything was done as normal before flight, but my tablet/DJI GO would not connect. So I wrote it off as a conflict. I got home later that day and it worked fine... Maybe we were too close?

Reaction score
In Ireland a group of us meet up regularly enough to fly. One day we had two Inspires, a couple of Yuneeqs, an F550 a V+, four P3As and two P3Ps in the air at the same time with no control issues, however the FPV on some devices was flickering like mad. If you stand far enough apart it clears.

Reaction score
Yeah maybe it's like flying in a very 2.4Ghz congested area. Could happen.

Reaction score
In Ireland a group of us meet up regularly enough to fly. One day we had two Inspires, a couple of Yuneeqs, an F550 a V+, four P3As and two P3Ps in the air at the same time with no control issues, however the FPV on some devices was flickering like mad. If you stand far enough apart it clears.
Wow... would have liked to see that! Probably needed your own flight control tower... lol...

Reaction score
Squid,

I've flown my P2V+v3 and my P3Pro at the same time with no issues using Litchi. You've got to wait about 30-40 seconds before you see the P3 catching up.

Jerry

Reaction score
Squid,

I've flown my P2V+v3 and my P3Pro at the same time with no issues using Litchi. You've got to wait about 30-40 seconds before you see the P3 catching up.

Jerry

Isn't the P2V on 2.4ghz? Or is it the Non-Vision only? I still have my Non-Vision and it uses 2.4

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, was just thinking and maybe its because we were standing to close to one another maybe a couple of feet apart

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykee