2.4Ghz Transciever Radio Transmitter

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 2.4Ghz signal is both Transmit and Receive from the controller?
If 2.4 receives telemetry and video from the AC what data is transmitting to it on 2.4? I know that the 5.7Ghz signal is transmit only, to control the aircraft. I understand AC telemetry and video is received by the controller on 2.4. If so how does the AC determine that it is receiving Strong Interference on 2.4Ghz or is it the controller that is receiving the strong interference? In other words how can it know the difference between a poor signal and interference? When I get the strong interference warning I show excellent signal strengths on the DJIGO app.
I have seen in several posts the statement that when the AC's altitude is increased away from land WiFi the interference warning quits. In that statement the interference would have to be received by the AC.
Closing note: Is the 2.4Ghz Strong Interference Warning being received by the AC or Controller?????? My thought is it is the controller receiving the interference. P3S

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20