2.4GHz Remote Control is not working

Reaction score
I have a DJi Phantom 2, and upgraded the firmware (3.0), and now the Remote will not work? I can't start the copter, I can calibrate the remote, not sure why this is not working.

djshughes said:
I have a DJi Phantom 2, and upgraded the firmware (3.0), and now the Remote will not work? I can't start the copter, I can calibrate the remote, not sure why this is not working.

Is the small green light on underneath the Phantom? I think that shows if the controller is synced to the Phantom? May need resyncing

djshughes said:

Just update the RC with RC assistant ,too.

I Ran the RC assistant, and it calibrates in that program, however when I put the Dji Phantom 2 Assistant it doesn't seem to pair, I am confused as to why it works in calibration but not the other?

16gcz6t.png

and I tried the green button to make sure it was Green, it is. Does anyone have a picture of how the wires should be plugged into the Naza?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik