2.4ghz internal grey gimbal wire broke

Anyone know of good gimbal guard that doesn't shake the whole phantom?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So I replaced the cable. Gimbal moves when I power up. Lights come on, but Dji go app still says gimbal disconnected. Anyone have any idea why?

I myself, am seriously considering getting a phantom 3 pro used if I can find the right price

Might be the way to go...I am also looking at the Autel Xstar premium....but I am going to fix this bird first, I just have had it 2 months

I had the same issue with my antenna wires. Once the tips are damaged, you have to replace the wires. Soldering will not repair the cable. It's better to spend the $18 on a new set than to have a fly away.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
CC the black and grey wires are for wifi for the phone to the gimbal...the 5.8ghz antenna on the legs of the phantom work with the RC...that way if you have no camera working or take it off you wont lose control of your bird....I have been flying it without the working antenna 4 times with no problem but with no APP

So I replaced the cable. Gimbal moves when I power up. Lights come on, but Dji go app still says gimbal disconnected. Anyone have any idea why?

did you have to take out the motherboard

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4