1st vid

Reaction score
1st vid with new quadcopter. No fpv yet. Gopro3 1080p 60fps. This was edited down from 11 min flight, flown it maybe 10 times so far. A new addiction is born.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2nEfT6AZHo[/youtube]

I used avs6.3 to edit this, my raw footage was jello free and much sharper than this. It came out pretty bad as far as I'm concerned.
Not sure if it's my editor, or settings, or you tube. I am uploading to vimeo now to see if it comes out any better on there. I know it's to long but hey 1st attempt so I am learning as I go. Any advice welcomed!

Thanks for that. Great skies. So can you share your post workflow. What's the edit system? Not heard if it. Did you means cs6?

He more info the better...well done!

Like it says AVS 6.3 I will look for a link. No stabilization, 1st time using it. Just clipped out what I did not like, uploaded to Vimeo and you tube. Presto done. You have a choice on render speed. 1st time I screwed it up and picked 25 fps, looked poopy after you tube upload, blurry etc. So I did some homework and discovered 1/2 frame rate is what you want to use. I shot it 60 fps so I rendered it @ 30 and it came out way way better. I am a noob at all of this and it is a struggle for sure. But in time I will learn the best way to edit( least favorite part). Glad you got to check it out!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj