15 minute real flight time - FC40 with Vision props

Reaction score
After several days of flying with original props, prop guards and the camera attached, I decided to try the Vision props with no guards and no camera. My flight time went from an average of 10 minutes to over 15 minutes of moderate flying. Several vertical and several horizontal bursts at full speed plus some playing around after the 10 minute mark.

Next test will be with a Mad Dog battery, hoping for 17 minutes.

Woody said:
After several days of flying with original props, prop guards and the camera attached, I decided to try the Vision props with no guards and no camera. My flight time went from an average of 10 minutes to over 15 minutes of moderate flying. Several vertical and several horizontal bursts at full speed plus some playing around after the 10 minute mark.

Next test will be with a Mad Dog battery, hoping for 17 minutes.

15 mins of flight time is awesome

I doubt the camera will effect the flight time that much

I would like a link to the mad dog battery as I would love the extra flight time(going to get the vision props soon)

I made the change to vision props as well last week, Best £20 I've ever spent as it has changed my safe flight times from 8 minutes to 13 minutes without changing any settings, Also seems to be a little bit quieter and more responsive, Some people say you have to change some settings in the software to run the vision props but I did not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers