12v supply from PV2+?

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to get a 12v supply to power something external? I would like to power my led headlight direct but the 12v battery terminals are hard to reach and solder as they are at the bottom of the craft, i've read that someone soldered directly to one of the esc's to get a supply that way when the V+ is powered up.
Any pics would be very helpful, thanks.
UKFlyer

UKFlyer said:
Hi, does anyone know how to get a 12v supply to power something external? I would like to power my led headlight direct but the 12v battery terminals are hard to reach and solder as they are at the bottom of the craft, i've read that someone soldered directly to one of the esc's to get a supply that way when the V+ is powered up.
Any pics would be very helpful, thanks.
UKFlyer

Anywhere you get unregulated voltage from the battery, you can draw 3S power for 12v peripherals.

This is a P2 mainboard but I assume the P2V+ is the same (though you may have to get around that huge wifi module inside:

FQVLclr.jpg

thanks for that ElGuano, not sure if the V+ is the same but as you say it should be similar? Any V+ owners who have done this mod and can maybe give us any pointers to it would be most appreciated. Thanks
UKFlyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4