$129 2 axis Gimbal for Phantom2Vision

I'm buying one also, not really a fan of leg extenders but the 3d printing of the taco is not as good as carbon fiber. Any word on the weight of this gimbal?

I was a looking at it, and if you look at the pitch base where the camera goes, that can be risen by adjusting the screws and still give the camera enough room to where you wont have to put the extenders.

looks like RP is going to get a lot of orders cancelled, all these gimbals coming out and DJI with theirs if, they keep the scheduled Mid April date.

You've got to crack the case open and extend the legs... I'm gonna let you guys go first... :) :D :lol:

-slinger

Ingenious!! Exactly my idea mounting the camera. No blockage of the wifi and no altering the camera body. Nice...

gunslinger said:
You've got to crack the case open and extend the legs... I'm gonna let you guys go first... :) :D :lol:

-slinger

Why would you? Dont haveine in front of me to look. Are there nuts inside?

myvrodrocks said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

Sorry... I slipped into "geekese" A lot of IT people, in these parts, use that term when they have to open a computer case for a hardware issue... Usually it's "crack open the case"...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
myvrodrocks said:
gunslinger said:

-slinger

Sorry... I slipped into "geekese" A lot of IT people, in these parts, use that term when they have to open a computer case for a hardware issue... Usually it's "crack open the case"...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger
funny but not at all what i meant.

It looks to me like the landing gear bolts on from the outside. Unless these bolts have nuts inside the case, why would it need to opened?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj