12.9 Inch iPad Pro, who's going to be the first nut to fly with it?

Reaction score
The new 12.9 Inch iPad Pro looks pretty epic. Of course it's silly to use it for P3P app, but I really want to see somebody take a picture of them flying there drone with one.

Who's gonna be the first person to post a picture.

:):):):):):)

apple-event-sept9-2015-ipad-pro-3211.jpg

I am not totally agree as the brightness of all ipad model are not good enough to see under the bright sunlight.
Use A 1000cd/m2 7inch hdmi monitor as a primary monitor is by far better ipad pro.

I am not totally agree as the brightness of all ipad model are not good enough to see under the bright sunlight.
Use A 1000cd/m2 7inch hdmi monitor as a primary monitor is by far better ipad pro.
Suggest a good make.

Reactions: Jon Gefaerll
First one to post a picture flying with iPad Pro wins. The new antiglare on iPad Mini 4 is amazing :)
I bought one for my wife for Christmas. I wonder if she'd notice if it was registered and had the Go App? ;)

What are we playing for mirror?

The bigger you go the HD feed starts to look a little SD. My iPhone 6 was much crisper than my mini 4.

The bigger you go the HD feed starts to look a little SD. My iPhone 6 was much crisper than my mini 4.
TV didnt look bad at all back in the '80s when TVs were small and pixels werent well defined. Put that same little 640x480 image on a 4k TV today and it looks like a kid drew it with mud!

This is pointing out again how stupid Apple really is. They dont get that to make it bigger you have to make the resolution greater. So we have a 12" tablet with a resolution of 5 years ago.

Reactions: gfredrone
This is pointing out again how stupid Apple really is. They dont get that to make it bigger you have to make the resolution greater. So we have a 12" tablet with a resolution of 5 years ago.

Umm, where were the 12-inch tablets with 2732 x 2048 resolution 5 years ago? I must have missed them.

TV didnt look bad at all back in the '80s when TVs were small and pixels werent well defined. Put that same little 640x480 image on a 4k TV today and it looks like a kid drew it with mud!

iPad - Compare Models - Apple
image.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod
Here we go again....another Droid and Fruit fight.

Well I use to love mine until I got fed up of being restricted on my own device, now I love my Droid lol

Reactions: ScatSpeak
Can you provide a link the the monitor you're referring to?

This is all I found so far.

Last edited:
these the hdmi monitor i mentioned but the resolution is low but enough to use for preview 720p output from lightbridge. more important is you can easily to fpv during the day light and use any mobile phone as a second monitor for larger map preview and camera setting.

I have used ipad air2, note5, galaxy s4. I think the bigger screens are easier. ( if u wear glasses like me lol) Note5 very crispy and not heavy.

The next big best thing for a proper Go App device will certainly be the upcoming Apple iPad Air 3 Cellular. It should be making an appearance within an Apple outlet near you, very soon. When? I don't have an exact or even an approximate timeline. Around the next corner, presumably.

RedHotPoker

Bangs head against counter on resolution issues. The iPad screen is so big and high res it has to have two display drivers chips custom made together since current HDMI doesn't support higher res. Just like the did on the 5k iMac. Soon to come out HDMI spec will support up to 8k. Video bandwidth is why you don't have 600dpi monitors. It's really hard to do still.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj