1080i 60 not recognized

Reaction score
I'm unable to dl to iPhone 1080i 60 video. Plays off the disk np to my iPhone, but when I try to dl get 'video format not supported'... Anybody else?

A bit more info might help...is this the card that is supplied by DJI...or a different one? Have you formatted it with the Phantom? What about reading it directly to your PC or Mac right from the card? Do other photo functions work OK?

If I record in a high res format or protune on my gopro, I often get a similar message if I try to play files thru the gopro app (for the record, on IPad 2)

It looks to be more of a limitation on the phone rather than anything wrong with the phantom system.

I noticed the same. the only video format that I could get to transfer to the iPhone over the Phantom Wi-fi was the 960. All the rest said invalid format.

Same exact problem here. Just got in from a flight in 1080i 60fps and there is a 600 meg new video on the card that won't play. I tested the same at 30fps for a few seconds afterwards and it was fine. Wish I could get my 60fps footage. Even tried the card in a card reader to my mac. The file is there but nothing will play it.

Tried opening the 1080i 60 file in Final Cut. It says not a recognized file. My file is 602MB. VLC didn't work either. Same for MPEG Streamclip. I guess 1080 only works at 30p.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic