1080 downlink from P3P

BCP

Reaction score
I've had a client ask if I can downlink a 1080 feed from the P3P while airborne. Is that possible without adding kit?

That can only be done using the HDMI output module and some type of screen that has an HDMI port.

The HDMI module seems to only output 720 from the HDMI
Right. It's the only available real-time viewing option though. If 1080p is an absolute requirement, then your client is going to have to watch the recorded video after the flight.

I've had a client ask if I can downlink a 1080 feed from the P3P while airborne. Is that possible without adding kit?
Currently it's not possible.

I received a reply from DJI. The Inspire V1 Pro will do 1080 down and have SDI / BNC.

I received a reply from DJI. The Inspire V1 Pro will do 1080 down and have SDI / BNC.
Will do or can do now? Im suspicious. The current inspire 1 V2 pro has the same lightbridge 1 as the first inspire V1 released. 720 downlink.

Can currently.
Good luck. The current inspire (all revisions) has lightbridge V1 (as does P3 advanced, pro and P4).

Lightbridge 2 supports 1080 downlink and dual video streams. Hopefull this will be in the next major inspire model release, would be great to have a seperate pilot FPV cam feed.

Reactions: ullhan84

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj