10 Tips for Better Drone Photography

Reaction score
Not a single person checked this out?? lol
I do that frequently in Premier Pro. You can also do it in Photoshop. Apparently the software has to process each frame which seems to take forever, even on a high end I7 machine.

Lightroom handles the lens corrections for stills fantastically.

BTW, I'm not sure there is much interest in this. From the posts I have seen, most drone photographers have little interest in post processing and the few who do, have already figured it out nicely!

Reaction score
I have taken shots in RAW (P3A) but they really don't hold up very well for high detail They are decent, but obviously the lenses and sensors are what makes a good camera good. The pics are decent but not high end. Using lightroom can adjust for barrel distortion but that's a small part of the issue. Too many people get fooled into thinking all you need is high megapixels.

Reactions: JWH
Reaction score
I have taken shots in RAW (P3A) but they really don't hold up very well for high detail They are decent, but obviously the lenses and sensors are what makes a good camera good. The pics are decent but not high end. Using lightroom can adjust for barrel distortion but that's a small part of the issue. Too many people get fooled into thinking all you need is high megapixels.
You are right, of course. A P3P camera will never give the same results as a Nikon D810 36 MP full frame image. I'm not too disappointed with this P3P photo taken right after I received my 107 certificate.

Reactions: JWH

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnappyGeorge