10 Must Do's in Western Australia

Nice list and nice video. That was your list. Mine wouldn't be much for the family, but I would go crazy with my metal detector looking for gold. I probably skip some of the other things. Lol. I have caught shark, grilled shark and had one bruise my leg which I quickly poked my finger in his eye. Turtles can be a nuisance rubbing against your body wanting food/attention while snorkeling. Dolphin are OK as long as I not fishing. They seem to scare away the fish. I really like gold. It's so pretty and you can do a lot with it. Just talking about it, is making my fever worse. LOL.

Nice list and nice video. That was your list. Mine wouldn't be much for the family, but I would go crazy with my metal detector looking for gold. I probably skip some of the other things. Lol. I have caught shark, grilled shark and had one bruise my leg which I quickly poked my finger in his eye. Turtles can be a nuisance rubbing against your body wanting food/attention while snorkeling. Dolphin are OK as long as I not fishing. They seem to scare away the fish. I really like gold. It's so pretty and you can do a lot with it. Just talking about it, is making my fever worse. LOL.
Lol and couple opals for good luck

Reactions: WV. Rootman
thank you. You sure seem to love gold. What's not to like especially in these times of central bank money printing.

thank you. You sure seem to love gold. What's not to like especially in these times of central bank money printing.
I'm not greedy, I just think it's lots of fun and I've been at it on and off for 40 years. I use to collect ginseng a lot. The thrill of finding a treasure. I find more gold in a playground with my metal detector. I have hands full of gold rings and chains. Also Civil War artifacts that I need to donate to a museum.

Last edited:
Reactions: adventurecampitelli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1