10.6 miles flight with a PHANTOM 2

Great flight, would you mind enlightening some of us who still love the P2 series with what type of batteries combos you arranged to take the P2 that far and back, because I assume by some of your average speeds that you were flying partially in atti mode at least. Which makes that some record flight time for any of the phantom series

Great flight, would you mind enlightening some of us who still love the P2 series with what type of batteries combos you arranged to take the P2 that far and back, because I assume by some of your average speeds that you were flying partially in atti mode at least. Which makes that some record flight time for any of the phantom series
Dirtybum,I saw this video on youtube,and like you,I m wondering what type of mods Jon Wiegel made...You have also many epic flights with your phantoms,keep on keeping on!

Very kind of you sir, hopefully he will chime in there is still some P2 lovers out here

Reactions: dirkclod
So what about the battery? People asked, no answer.

I don't think John Weigel is one to share his secrets, and the OP just share this post from something he saw on YouTube, great flight though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20