1 year old today! :)

Reaction score
Just realised as I was flying my Phantom 1 today that it was exactly a year ago I took my first flight :D
Touchwood the only issues I have had (still do) is less than perfect video. Cannot nail down the jello, vibrations despite balancing props. And I still wish I was a better pilot. But the Phantom has been rock solid and anything out of the ordinary has been down to me. As with anything electronic using computers and motors one day it might (will) fail. But so will any other piece of equipment.
Here's to the next year! :cool:

bill

fly-catchers said:
Just realised as I was flying my Phantom 1 today that it was exactly a year ago I took my first flight :D
Touchwood the only issues I have had (still do) is less than perfect video. Cannot nail down the jello, vibrations despite balancing props. And I still wish I was a better pilot. But the Phantom has been rock solid and anything out of the ordinary has been down to me. As with anything electronic using computers and motors one day it might (will) fail. But so will any other piece of equipment.
Here's to the next year! :cool:

bill

Welcome to the One Year Club :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues