1 last stupid Q

Reaction score
Guys 1 year of good flying on my p2 ver 3, got the right motors wrong esc, but got fixed did the arctic on wifi etc.
lately been helping people to fly their bird, got my wife customer husband, to fly his new P3 went to basic on chats etc. the day that i met him to fly, i even let him fly my p2 before he took his P3 first time. Ilike the idea of coaching done that for long distance local running club HERE IS The QQQQ?
he called my about the red lights flashing error type!!! told him if he got green flashing lights on screen and bird was ok, did test on mine found out my red lights don't come on till motor are engaged, I thoughts they turn on as soon you turn the batt on? can U help my trouble mind?

Batt on, front red off, rear green flash.. red. ..green.. etc, at end green blinking no reds till i turns motor on
is thet the way your work?

Thank
Mar

That's the skyline works also. Power up motors then the front reds come to life.

Last edited:
That's the skyline works also. Pier up motors then the front reds come to life.[/QUOTE
Thanks I got so use to fly it every week looking at the green that I forgot how the red works:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20