1.4 upgrading?

Reaction score
Okay, I searched these forums but came up empty handed. I may not be patient enough but I can't tell if 1.4 is installing on my P3P! The two forward led's are solid red and the two aft led's are blinking yellow. NO BEEPING at all. Been about 10 minutes. Should I hold on longer....or grab a beer and start over??

Dave

Okay, I searched these forums but came up empty handed. I may not be patient enough but I can't tell if 1.4 is installing on my P3P! The two forward led's are solid red and the two aft led's are blinking yellow. NO BEEPING at all. Been about 10 minutes. Should I hold on longer....or grab a beer and start over??

Dave
Grab a beer -- give it about 30 minutes and when the LED on the front of the gimbal mount turns solid green, it will be done.

Beers in hand but the little green light on the front of the gimbal was green right away.

I wonder info should have deleted 1.3 off the card when I dl'd 1.4 onto it?

Beers in hand but the little green light on the front of the gimbal was green right away.

I wonder info should have deleted 1.3 off the card when I dl'd 1.4 onto it?
Get back if you don't get a green light. I had to go from 1.1.9 to 1.3.2 to 1.4.1 to get mine completed.

I deleted 1.3 off of card. Restarted. Getting beeps now (DDDD-DDDD). Red/green light on gimbal.

Fingers crossed, cold beverage in hand (I'm in Wisconsin after all!).

I deleted 1.3 off of card. Restarted. Getting beeps now (DDDD-DDDD). Red/green light on gimbal.

Fingers crossed, cold beverage in hand (I'm in Wisconsin after all!).
did you still have the 1.3.1 bin file on the card and also 1.4.1?

Get a couple of beers and let it scream and beep-- put it in the closet if it is bothering you-- when the light becomes solid green it should stop beeping it the beep is continuous.

Thanks!!!! It seems the Aircraft is updated but the remote is doing nothing. Solid red.
The remote will upgrade to 1.3.2 for the Go App automatically. If it doesn't then you have to put 1.3.2 on a usb card reader and update it separately. The lastest upgrade calls for 1.3.2 on the controller and 1.4.1 on the Phantom

Ha! Makes sense. I powered on both, went into GO. Under ABOUT it shows the aircraft at 1.4 and the RC at 1.3. So, this is correct?

StratocasterDave:

Don`t forget a IMU calibration before the first flight...

I have a request, in the name of the Science of flying...

Try to notice when pushing the P3 only forward, if it drifts for left..or right....or you notice something is not right...

Happy flights!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj