?SHARK! Chased BY tuna

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Why I love drones. Incredible shots like this. Trying to do the same with Hammerheads and Tarpon in my area. If I’m that lucky.
Good job Dronesey! ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why I love drones. Incredible shots like this. Trying to do the same with Hammerheads and Tarpon in my area. If I’m that lucky.
Good job Dronesey! ?
Thats a big shark

Great whites sure do have a tough life, chased by tuna and constantly getting attacked by seals. There are all kinds of movies about how bad they are. How about a movie with a woman in her ****cut finger swimming with a large school of Blues around, Huh.

I do miss Blues on the grill. :yum:
Being a shore fisherman, I couldn't get the good ones like you get. Lol

Pretty cool anyway and big shark for sure,,hey if I was a fish I be watching that shark very close lol ??,,shark looks full from feeding but great footage of it

Reactions: dronesky
Pretty cool anyway and big shark for sure,,hey if I was a fish I be watching that shark very close lol ??,,shark looks full from feeding but great footage of it
I checked to see if Blues were in your area, so you would have a good idea what I was talking about. Yep, but you call them "tailor".
One article, a man said that if Blues and Piranha got into it, he would bet on the Blues. lol

Despite his video title, there's no chasing going on and no sign of the shark being annoyed by the tuna.
They are just swimming together, like sharks and other fish do all the time.
Part of a larger article explaining the tuna behavior of “Rubbing” sharks. Why? They dunno ? gets the bugs off, I guess.

Reactions: Terrycross
Good job Dronesey! ?
Great video

Yeah, he doesn't look very hungry does he. 50 yrs at sea, and I haven't seen nothing like that before. Never had drones either. Seen a million Dolphins heading south in the Gulf during the BP oil spill. 100 mi offshore, as far as the eye could see for two solid days. Every species together, Incredible but no way to show (prove) it to anyone. Only able to relay to authorities verbally. They desperately needed the info but drone photos would have been historic. No photos, no news media. Once in a lifetime maybe, but won't miss the next one. ?
Fire up the Bird ma, think I see a UFO

Yeah, he doesn't look very hungry does he. 50 yrs at sea, and I haven't seen nothing like that before. Never had drones either. Seen a million Dolphins heading south in the Gulf during the BP oil spill. 100 mi offshore, as far as the eye could see for two solid days. Every species together, Incredible but no way to show (prove) it to anyone. Only able to relay to authorities verbally. They desperately needed the info but drone photos would have been historic. No photos, no news media. Once in a lifetime maybe, but won't miss the next one. ?
Fire up the Bird ma, think I see a UFO
You are the UFO. Lol

Good job Dronesey! ?
Hey Captain - nice vid. Do you ever have any issues with bad compass on startup when launching from the boat? What do you do to minimize that issue?
Also - since I assume your boat isn't holding still to your takeoff (Homepoint) spot, do you have problems ever finding "home" - bringing it in for a landing if you have sent it out there a bit?
Reason I ask is because with my iPAD & GO-4 I've never been able to Reset my Homepoint to my current position if I move. Apparently the Apple GPS isn't accurate enough for DJI software to lock onto my current position. Bothers me a lot, but have to deal with it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31