Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

“IMU Initialization Failed” and “Barometer Error”

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by NattyStites, Mar 13, 2018.

1. NattyStites

I landed the drone to swap batteries. After powering up got this message. Took apart the drone and tapped the imu but same thing. Has anyone found a solution for this? Should I replace the imu? Are they available? This is a professional.

markonis likes this.
  2. MotorCycle-Man

Is the drone new or under warranty.....IF its new go get a exchange and if its some place in its warranty...you will get a better idea from some body for what to do here then to go replacing parts that are not bad !

3. NattyStites

No, I've owned it almost two years.

4. markonis

Had exactly same problem after a battery change. Reloaded latest firmware, open the cover and tapped on the imu unit, still error persists so I took it in today for repairs. P3P

5. NattyStites

Please let me know how your problem works out. I experimented with my aircraft on my own and didn't get anywhere. I bought a replacement IMU which did nothing. I have consented to send mine in for repair but have been busy with work and have not got around to it.

6. Manny1410

People you guys needed to turn off the aircraft and waiting for the temperature going down a lease 30° maybe the aircraft is a little bit hot and the battery too my opinion put your aircraft in a good balance in the ground waiting for the temperature and turning on back do the IMU Calibration first second calibrating the aircraft and 3 calibrated the gimbal is working trus me

7. Manny1410

If u guys waiting an hour is better the aircraft is totally cool