¿Tablets compatible with Ph3 standard?

Reaction score
Hey, you know a list of compatible tablets android with Phantom 3 standard? I have a chuwi vi7 be compatible?

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

If you use a tablet with similar specs, it might work just fine too. If you already have a tablet, there would be no harm in trying it.

Reactions: Squirrel!
If you use a tablet with similar specs, it might work just fine too. If you already have a tablet, there would be no harm in trying it.
My idea is to use this tablet that is affordable and carries 3G for downloading maps. It could serve? Or any of between 50-100 € I can recommend with 3g and gps?

Main Features:
CPU: 64 bit SoFIA AtomX3 C3230 Quad core 1.0GHz (up to 1.2GHz) processor Makes it a high cost ratio tablet, delivering plenty of power for multitasking and fueling casual games and movies.
GPU: Mali-450MP is much better and faster in playing games and watching videos.
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM have high-speed chipp eMMC memory, with fast write and retrieve, stable and high performance storage, offering quick surfing online, playing video and gaming experience.
Android 5.1 phablet: The latest Android System with high performance and interface Brings a new future for tablet and the first VI7 Makes One with
Android 5.1 system.
7.0 inch screen: 1024 x 600 pixels HD IPS screen offers wonderful experiences for watching video and browsing the Web.
GPS function: Free you from getting lost in street and the world is your oyster With the locating system.
OTG function: Can connect with keyboard, mouse, projector and so on.
Gravity sensing system: Can fluently and sensitively run various applications.
Bluetooth 4.0: Supports fast transmission of data, pictures and files, and more faster than Bluetooth 3.0.
TF card: Up to 64GB (not included)
Other functions: WiFi / GPS / OTG / Bluetooth / FM / MIC / Sound recorder / Calendar / Calculator supported

Digiland 8 gig. Model DL718M Used only for flying. Best Buy 40 bucks Works great.
If only it had a larger screen...for me. GREAT deal, though.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 in. dedicated to flying only and works great.

1. You do not need 2,3 or 4G on the tablet. Data connection is only useful if you want to download something away from home WiFi. Otherwise switch it OFF.
2. It only needs WiFi to work with the P3S
3. If you have GPS on the tablet - then you can use FOLLOW ME etc. extended functions of GO / Litchi.

I use a Nexus 7 vers 2 16Gb tablet and its very good. Bought refurb of eBay for $150.

Nigel

I use a ZTE K88 tablet... Pretty fast and handle very well the DJI go app.

1. You do not need 2,3 or 4G on the tablet. Data connection is only useful if you want to download something away from home WiFi. Otherwise switch it OFF.
2. It only needs WiFi to work with the P3S
3. If you have GPS on the tablet - then you can use FOLLOW ME etc. extended functions of GO / Litchi.

I use a Nexus 7 vers 2 16Gb tablet and its very good. Bought refurb of eBay for $150.

Nigel
Ebay has some good deals on tablets if you know what your looking for and what to stay away from or what works and what doesn't.I done my homework and knew exactly what model Samsung tablet I wanted and searched,and waited and it paid off.The seller gave a 30 day money back guarantee and he had a lot of them but I was looking for a certain one.I have been happy with it,a little less than $100. and if I didn't like it ?,I could give it to the wife :) but for now it's mine.

Exactly ... I studied forums, checked the approved list and saw the Nexus 7 had full marks as highest rated Android device for the P3.

I then searched out for best deal.

The seller also gave me 3 months warranty, I had PayPal protection ... and a price that was nice.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl