1. Enrico Schaefer

    Learn to File your own Part 107 Waivers with the FAA

    If you are a commercial drone operator, or part 107 Pilot, you will need ATC airspace permissions in controlled airspace (Class B, C, D and E surface area) and your basic Part 107 Waivers (under 14 CFR Part 107, Subpart D). The FAA suggests you obtain ATC permission 90 days prior to the start...