Phantom 3 Pro Plastic Dipped in Stealth Black

Reaction score
DSC01652_small.jpg
DSC01648_small.jpg
DSC01640_small.jpg
Just got my Phantom 3 Pro back from being plastic coated which is extremely durable and looks factory. The quality is amazing! Im so excited.. I love the Phantom except to me the cheap white plastic looks devalues the product. The process they used is a patented process where it is coated with a less than .05mm coat of actual plastic.. It does not affect weight and it very durable. I ordered it in "Stealth Black"[GALLERY]

Last edited:
Just got my Phantom 3 Pro back from being plastic coated which is extremely durable and looks factory. The quality is amazing! Im so excited.. I love the Phantom except to me the cheap white plastic looks devalues the product. The process they used is a patented process where it is coated with a less than .05mm coat of actual plastic.. It does not affect weight and it very durable. I ordered it in "Stealth Black"
Looks nice. Did it add any weight?

I am extremely picky with my toys and am really happy with the result.. Usually every painted one I have seen had bad/sloppy masking jobs etc... This one honestly feels factory. The price wasn't even that bad. I payed 150 and that included the shell from DJI.

Reactions: timz5011
Does your remote controller match or will you be slumming? Lol
Nice job and looks classic.

Reactions: MrTommy
Wow very interested in the group rate

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow! Impressive! Now you just need to to black anodizing on the motors LOL. Really slick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic