MCM Electronics Phantom Case Part number 22-14355

Reaction score
If you were planning on ordering this case,forget it.. I placed an order about a week ago and i received an email after placing it that it was on backorder and they should ship within a week.. ( yeah likely story..) so a few days later I sent an email well, This is what I got from them:
First email:
Thank you for your order. Part number 22-14355 is currently out of stock, the ETA is around a week . We will ship your order as soon as stock is received.

Thank you

Internet Sales

MCM Electronics
T 937-424-1265
E [email protected]
www.mcmelectronics.com

Second email today:
Thank you for your order.Unfortunately, the vendor has pushed the eta back until mid May. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you

Internet Sales

MCM Electronics
T 937-424-1265
E [email protected]
www.mcmelectronics.com

My reply : cancel my order!!! effective immediately. Guess i will end up with tough case from Tradecraft..

Second email today:
Thank you for your order.Unfortunately, the vendor has pushed the eta back until mid May. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you

Internet Sales

MCM Electronics
T 937-424-1265
E [email protected]
http://www.mcmelectronics.com

My reply : cancel my order!!! effective immediately. Guess i will end up with tough case from Tradecraft..[/quote]

Same story here I ordered 2 of them in Dec and When may date was posted I cancelled as well

Have to say I love the tradecraft case and didn't have to do the cut outs :D

I also cancelled my order with them because it was on backorder. A month after I originally ordered I hadn't heard from them so I was not getting regular updates.

Same situation in the UK. No stock anywhere except Germany and for some reason it is around 50% more expensive there. I have not seen one yet but the price does seem very competitive. As soon as they arrive here it will be game on with all the Phantom owners fighting over them !

Edit: everyone fighting apart from Pull_Up who got one of the last ones from the previous shipment - the one that had my name on it ;)

Yeah, I saw that yesterday too. Most of the Duratool cases are on backorder and expected in 101 days. How in Satan's fire does it take 101 days to deliver a product? And where did they get that magical number from? 101 days, pfft, they may as well not be in business at that point. Pretty sad when the backorder is longer than the warranty.

On the other hand, I ordered the HPRC 2700PHA2 Hard Case from B&H on December 22, 2013 and just received it this past Friday (it was on backorder).

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1017590-REG/hprc_hprc2700pha2_hard_case_foam.html

y1j5z.jpg

2vvt4s7.jpg

Jre said:
Yeah, I saw that yesterday too. Most of the Duratool cases are on backorder and expected in 101 days. How in Satan's fire does it take 101 days to deliver a product? And where did they get that magical number from? 101 days, pfft, they may as well not be in business at that point. Pretty sad when the backorder is longer than the warranty.

On the other hand, I ordered the HPRC 2700PHA2 Hard Case from B&H on December 22, 2013 and just received it this past Friday (it was on backorder)
That's a good looking case

Not looking good in the UK. Just received this email from their main retailer:

" Thank you for your email. Due to the supplier changing the date a few times the buyer can not confirm a date and has suggested maybe looking for an alternative."

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr