FPV long range

Reaction score
ahh i remember when getting a P2V plus out as far as it could go was something members on here strove for and achieved.
Ive acquired a nearly brand new P2V plus and think that i may start down the road of fitting all the bird side and TX side aerials.

Now i could start searching the various posts on here but the question is, is any long range kit still available,?
im talking aerials, connector cables, mounting plates etc etc. if not then its a moot point.

Everything you need is available at any good hobby store. You don't need mounting plates, I use good old Chinese Velcro and never had anything drop off yet. If you can't figure out exactly what you need then I'd advise against trying it. Otherwise it gets expensive if you buy the wrong parts. Try RCGroups there is plenty of advice on setting up a system. Remember though, it's all very well increasing the flight distances, but remember you will also have to increase the video range as well. Unless you know a little about RF it's very easy to get interference between the two systems. If you're talking aerials, try changing to Antennas. :)

Reactions: crash1sttime
Everything you need is available at any good hobby store. You don't need mounting plates, I use good old Chinese Velcro and never had anything drop off yet. If you can't figure out exactly what you need then I'd advise against trying it. Otherwise it gets expensive if you buy the wrong parts. Try RCGroups there is plenty of advice on setting up a system. Remember though, it's all very well increasing the flight distances, but remember you will also have to increase the video range as well. Unless you know a little about RF it's very easy to get interference between the two systems. If you're talking aerials, try changing to Antennas. :)

Thanks for the reply, sorry it took so long to reply, the quad did a flyaway (pilot error all the way) so i scrapped the idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna